Online Ordering Case Study
To process the complex daily Statements and Bills for a major TV-On-Demand company, ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 variable colour print passes a day, and to manage their payment processing requirements. Requirements/methodology:
- Development, testing & implementation of all Statement and Bill production as well as payment processing.
- Design & write a bespoke UNIX program specifically designed for client data manipulation & transfer.
- Major input on the design of Statements, Giro’s & Reminders.
- Create Giro payment method & OCR specifications to enable Giro customer format payment method.
- Process daily files, reconciling volumes & reporting back through the client’s own team.
The robust tendering, briefing and development work undertaken on this major contract gave us a strong understanding of our customer requirements. This allowed us to develop, test and implement a tailored solution, and provide major input at every step of the contract process.
We delivered a successful service over the life of the contract, including:
- Printing & processing of Statements, Giro’s and Reminders on a daily basis, scanning files to split Single & Multiple-page variable colour statements from base data where required.
- Accommodating and including add-hock inserts when required.
- Effectively handling, processing and banking payments, with confirmation files transferred to our client daily.
- Orchestrating the supply & printing of all necessary stationery supplies to fulfil the contract.